Hi every one! My name is Lisa Nelson and this is the new blog of the Nelson/Sosa kids.
To explain the pictures a little, I am taking a photography class and these are the pictures I took of my half brother and sister Trevor and Emma.:)
This was the last picture I took of Emma
so I was a little desperate for a photo
so I had my sister Gina piggy-back
her around the yard while I took pictures.
so I was a little desperate for a photo
so I had my sister Gina piggy-back
her around the yard while I took pictures.
This is my favorite picture of Emma. The onewhere she actually just turned around and saw
the camera and started smiling. The
back ground is dark so it doesn't
distract.




2 comments:
nice to know when I live with you.
well today we have to go to school, the only reason I want to go is for Zero Hero day.
Nice pics- I notice there aren't any of me. Dad
Post a Comment