CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

:(

Right now I'm talking as the 9 year old kid I am. I'm really sad right now because my mom left to go to get to the airport so she can get to Colorado at 12:30PM. She won't get back tell Saturday. :(
I don't want her to go but, she has to or she can loose her job.

5 comments:

Hector said...

And of course kids think that dads are a figment of their imaginations. Heck, when a dad ask one of their kids if they need help, they always answer with "Yes, could you get mom for me?"

D'OH! v_v

Anonymous said...

No they don't dad.

Tammy said...

I missed you too, Heather :)

Tina said...

Heather! You are crazy!!! But I like it. I laughed so hard reading your blog. But I really like your ideas. You are awesome!!!!

Mrs. Crofts

Tiffani said...

Remember no matter how far away your mom goes, she'll always come back for you! And you will always have the chance to see her again! I hate when my parents go out of town too. My daddy, Narv, is on his honeymoon in California right now.... I'm really bored withou him and he'll be gone a whole WEEK! Crazy! I love you babe!