CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

time to vote!

my mom,Tammy Sosa is going to go against me. ( she wants to be the president of my blog.)
Her laws are: No killing and they have to give her presents. So I want you to vote right here on my blog.

11 comments:

Tammy said...

I vote for me!!! I want presents!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who to vote for. I think I will vote for... Heather!!!!
Everyone should vote for Heather, too.

Anonymous said...

I vote heather! (mom i will give you presents on your birthday)

Tara said...

I vote for Heather. She seems a little less greedy than her mom;) You will make an awesome pres.

Tina said...

I vote for Heather!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm voting mom. Just 'cause shes losing. I don't agree with her.

Tammy said...

ahh, Lisa, you are my favorite :)

Lisa said...

yahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Grandma G. said...

I think it's time some more of you kids write something in this blog. Heather, if you are President, make your sisters do a little more work !!!! Love you

Heather said...

Grandma G. you need to vote for My mom or me.

SS Nelson said...

Who is going to give ME presents if they are president?
Hether said I get money, but if Tammy can get me more, I'll vote for her.
Where is Gina in all of this? Who is she voting for? I may go with her on her vote.