CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Bracelet that's better than the Universe

CHAPTER ON
THE FINDING

On day in Springville, Utah a young girl was walking by a Library when she saw something. She went to see what it was and saw that in was a diamond bracelet. One of her friends worked at a shop that she always went to to get food and such, she decided to take the bracelet to him and ask him what it is. So she picked it up and headed for the shop. (The shops called Star*Mart). When she got there her friend wasn't there instead was a young girl about her age. "Hello my name is Abby. What can I do for you?" Said the shop keeper. (The shop keeper is behind the stand). "Hello, My name is Annie and I'd like to know a little about something that I found." She said. " Well then what do you want to know about Annie?" Said Abby. Annie show'd Abby the bracelet. " You found the Bracelet of Time?! GET INSIDE RIGHT NOW DON'T LET ANYONE SEE THE BRACELET!" Said Abby. Annie rushed inside without letting anyone see the braclet. "Do you know how specail that bracelet is?" "No, that's why I came here. Why?" "That bracelet is the Bracelet of Time. Have you heard of that?" Said Abby. " No not really." Annie confest.
" Come on! You should at least be able to answer this question, where did you find it?" " In front of the Library. It was just lying on the ground and I went to see what it was." " That bracelet- the Bracelet of Time- was made of many jewels. Ruby's, Emrolds, diamonds, Amber and, tons more. You can't let anyone else see this, if you do bad things will happen, do you understand?" Said Abby. "Yes I understand." Was all she could get out since she was so scared at the moment. " Then go home. Come back in the morning." Said Abby.
As Annie walked home she thought about reasons why Abby could know so much about the bracelet- the Bracelet of Time.

3 comments:

Patty said...

I want more! I want more! that was the most interesting 1st chapter in a book i had heard of!!!!! :P :D :)

Lisa said...

that was an awesome story. did you write that yourself

Heather said...

Yes I wrote that myself and I'll be making chapter two tomorrow.