CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Concert

HI!!!!!!! I know its been awhile but I'm posting now.
I recently had a concert (yesterday) that I did not want to go to. Not only did I get to practice one of the song once!! (Fiddles of Fire) but the cellos got off during one of the songs! Besides that it went okay. Afterward I figured out that one of my friends had RECORDED IT!!!!! That made me mad. Now you see why I didn't want to go.

P.S ORCHESTRA IS WAYYYYY BETTER THAN BAND!!!!!!

P.P.S Because of something that happened in seminary I feel the need to say this: BYU RULES!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

h said...

how do you color the letters?

Heather said...

that's supposed to say heather.

Patty said...

P.S. it probaly is. i don't like loud music like the band plays but the orchestra has a soothing melody in songs

Patty said...

P.P.S HUH?

Heather said...

I LOVE ORCHESTRA!!!!!!!!!!!! IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

Patty said...

I no! I no!

Lisa said...

PPS people in my seminary class colored bro. cleggs byu sticker red.