I can't believe that I forgot! I forgot to give Annie something back that she let me BORROW! This is how it happened: On Wednesday at lunch recess Annie and I where playing a game and in that game she let me use something. (This is at school). Well, when the bell rang she said that I could keep it with me since I'd use it next time. So we went to line up. When we got back to class we did history, we learned about, I think it was Box Elder County. After history we did Guided reading. During Guided reading I started to feel sick. I couldn't finish my spelling but I checked off Annie's spelling. So I told are substitute (for the rest of the Year) that I felt like it was sick, so I went to the office. I called my mom but she didn't answer, so the office called her. the person at the office told me to go get my backpack. So I went back to class and got my backpack and homework folder. On my way out I FORGOT to give Annie the thing back. I didn't go to school for the rest of the week so I couldn't give it back to her. I just can't believe that I forgot!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sucks. you'll get a chance to give it to her.
you spelled our wrong
Post a Comment